- Community Resource Position in Family Court Services to facilitate and monitor referrals for counseling to community providers, in collaboration with Switchboard of Miami, Inc.
- Observer position for the Supervised Visitation/Monitored Exchange Program since 2005, so that Family Court Services can provide more children and parents supervised time together on Saturdays.
- Awarded the Palank Foundation Grant, which sponsored the Parent & Child Reunification Program (PACUP) in 2004, to assist in the reunification between children and their parents.
KidSide, Inc. has also provided various upgrades in the Family Court Services premises to assure the safety of children and enhance parent/child interaction such as:
- Complete refurbishing of both playrooms and reception area in 2003, including modular seating, sofas, chairs, tables, wall units, cabinets and magazine/book rack/activities units.
- Paint for two playrooms, one infant room and the reception area, including wall-to-wall murals, faux design and a child oriented border (painting of the murals was furnished by Junior League of Miami).
- Games and toys to encourage safe and productive parent/child interaction, including a game table, small basketball hoops, kitchen sets, vanity table, plastic tunnel, various board games for diverse age groups, action figures and dolls, stuffed animals, a puppet theater, doll house, garage with cars, play dough, crayons, and various crafts.
- Crates to hold various toys and easily accessible to small children and cushioned play area.
- Christmas tree and various holiday ornaments and decorations.
- Fooseball set.
- VCR/DVD set, video tapes and DVDs.
Each year, proceeds from KidSide, Inc. have helped to renovate the playroom activities, including new games, crafts, miniature house sets, and books, and provide holidays gifts to children whose parents arrive empty-handed.